Hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving like we did. We also had pilgrims come to our Thanksgiving dinner. Don't the girls look adorable. Mamaw made TaraKate's dress for her, and Tia's is one that Marisa wore when she was a little girl that Tina had made for her. Mamaw made both the hats. We thought they were so cute.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, what sweet precious pilgrims. They looked so cute. So glad everyone could come and be together at our house for Thanksgiving. Trixie was so cute too.
It was a really good "Thanksgiving Day" I am so thankful for my precious family. God is good.
Awww, don't the girls look so cute all dressed up as pilgrims. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful day with your dear family.
Love your blog all redecorated for Christmas. I can't believe Christmas is not too far away and I am totally unprepared.
Today we went to Ontario Canada and had a great day. We will probably go back for a longer period of time and see more, but thought we'd hop over the border today and see what we could see. Just as well we went all rugged up as it was pretty cold but it did start lightly snowing while we were there. Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your weekend. This time next week we'll be there!!!!!
Ooops...I'm always so long-winded on here. Lots of love. xx
Oh the girls looks so cute!!! I am glad you all had so much fun. What a wonderful way to celebrate!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment