Monday, January 19, 2009

our little visitors

Here they are with the little dogs we bought them, Breanna named hers Sara and Dylan named his Bolt. They have slept with them each night they have been here.

Well we had a pretty good snowfall on Sunday evening; so tonight before it got too dark I did let them make snowball and throw it and have their photo outside. They didn't have appropriate attire to go out, as it was toooo cold, brrrr!

They decided their hands got very cold.

These were done yesterday after church. Breanna wanted certain photos done, it was so cute. She loved Bethany doing her hair at the salon on Saturday, and then on Sunday she fixed it up cute for her too!!!

She has had a ball with Willow; she loves her and Willow feels the same.

Marisa has been a great help, and Breanna really loves her.
She said she wished she had a big sister.

3 comments:

Nina said...

The pictures are so cute! I am thinking these little visitors may want to come back and visit you all again someday. Looks like you may be spoiling them. I am sure they have been having lots of fun with all the special treatment.

Bethany and Marisa have grown into some very special young ladies.Love them so much!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry you are not at all well sweetie. Please do take care. Praying you'll have a better day tomorrow and I appreciate your prayers too.

Love you lots and send warm (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Oh and I meant to say how very cute your little guests look. They certainly look like they are really enjoying their time with you. You're so kind to have them. xx