Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleepover with my nieces!!!

What a good time we had with the girls. Marisa wanted them to come and have a slumber party, so all three of them came. They love Willow and Trixie, but I think Tia loves them the most. She played and played with both of them. They love her too. This is such a cute photo, but you see Willow doesn't like the flash so she almost always turns her eyes away when she knows it is going to flash.

Here's TaraKate holding Trixie, she said she was heavy!!!

Trixie kept closing her eyes when the flash would go off, so funny!!!!

Oh no, now look what happened, she's licking her face, heehee!

Tabi just being cute!!!!

Like I said Tia loved Trixie!!! She just kept playing with her.

Tabi loves Trixie too, but doesn't like it when she tries to nibble on her (Trixie is teething quite badly so she has a habit of nipping on everyone)

Trixie was chasing after Tabi, it was so cute!!

5 comments:

Nina said...

These pictures are really cute!!I can see the girls were having a great time with Willow and Trixie. I know they had a great time spending the night with their Aunt Kim and cousins, Bethany and Marisa.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, these photos are wonderful, I can see Tina's girls had a great time with you all and of course Trixie and Willow. I bet they really enjoyed their pj party. Did they get any sleep? tee heee

I will try and write in a little bit. It's extremely hot but a cool change is coming tonight and temps should plummet 20 degrees. 35 have already died in the fires, it's just awful.

Have a blessed Sonday! Love you lots xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls like dogs as much as Emily does! It's been a few weeks since I've checked your site and so it was nice to catch up with you and see photos of your family.

You have nice layouts and graphics for Valentine's Day. You and Tina are so creative and good at designs!

Anonymous said...

The girls had a great time!! They love all of you so much!

Didn't tell you that I waited until the girls were climbing in bed on Thursday night to tell them that they were invited to a slumber party :o) I knew they would be so excited that there was no way I was going to tell them until as late as possible. It was fun to surprise them! They were thrilled!

Love you lots,
Tina

Lynn said...

These pictures are SOOO cute! You really capture the fun so well! Happy pup faces.. happy kid faces - MAKE ME SMILE!
Thanks for your note at my blog concerning medicines. That would be very helpful. From what I have been told, they could run many hundreds of dollars per month! YIKES! That would be an impossibility at our house!
Hugs
Lynn