Friday, April 3, 2009

Random photos – trying something new!!!

054reduced Aren’t they cute!!!!

                                                                       March 282

Little Trixie sleeping, isn’t she adorable.   She actually was just laid there for the photo, but she’s a sweetie!

 

She’s getting big, but she’s still little.

 

 

March 286 She’s such a doll baby!!!

Well this was just a practice to see how this program works, not sure about it, but we will see.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

okay if anyone knows how to get rid of the white boxes around the photos please tell me. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm no help but there's always a solution. Looks good in spite of them actually :D

Nina said...

Such cute pictures!

Darylynn said...

Hi Kimberly! Trixie is really so cute and love the name, too. It suits her. Thanks for your concern about Kali. We're hoping that it won't be lymphoma since we've been down that road with out other golden, Dylan. Hope you have a wonderful Easter week.

PS. I don't know if it's a granddaughter yet... I'm just insisting it is! ;)

(((Hugz)))

Julie said...

I know you have a very busy Easter planned, but I wanted to drop by and wish you all a very happy and especially blessed Easter. Praying Bethany continues to do well. Love you lots. xoxoxoox