Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

This is our Christmas Card I sent out this year. We pray that everyone has a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. I just love designing my own card, and these elements from Shabby Miss Jenn's are just so pretty.
May this year bring everyone much joy and may you all remember that "Jesus is the Reason for the Season". Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

4 comments:

Nina said...

You did a great job designing your Christmas card. It also has some beautiful people on it. I like it and I love the people pictured on it.

Lori said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Merry Christmas sweetie!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!

Julie said...

Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas with all your loved ones. Lots of love from all of our family to all of yours. Thank you for being such a wonderful and most precious friend Kimberly. xoxoxoxo

Pastor Dave said...

We did receive your Christmas card. The design is really nice. Lisa said she had to look twice to tell you apart from your girls! I guess that means you still look young and they are all grown up. Merry Christmas!