Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentines Day!!!

The day before Valentines the girls went to visit Mamaw for the annual Valentine Cookie baking!!! What fun they had.


Tabi is learning precise measurements, look how intent she is.

Ok I think we are just being silly here, haha!!


The cookies were very neat. I don't have a finished product photo here, forgot to get some of those from Mamaw.


Sweet photo!!

Bethany bought everyone a shirt to wear for the special day, and Marisa made each of the girls and Mamaw a special necklace just for Valentines Day!!

Bruce and I went to the annual Valentine Banquet at church while the girls were at Mamaw's. It was a lot of fun, and we enjoyed it. I took photos of each couple, so I did this one with the time there as well. Bethany fixed my hair for me, I really liked it, Thanks Bethany!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of some wonderfully great smiles. I need some of those cookies! (not!)

Nina said...

The pictures are so cute! I enjoyed so much having the girls here again to make Valentine cookies. It is neat that they took different pictures than I did.

The picture of you and Bruce is really good!