As we start 2011 I decided to make a collage of photos from this past year, ENJOY!!! Hope everyone has a Happy New Year and that we might all serve our Lord and Savior more this year than the last. Our family as well as our church family of FBC are looking so forward to this new year and the big move to our new facility in the soon upcoming weeks. Should be only about 6 more weeks and we will be there, oh how the excitement is building!!! We are all so thankful and praising God!!!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2010 AT A GLANCE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That collage is realy neat. Love those pictures of all the family!
Your new design on your blog is really neat and the pictures are so good of everyone. I do really like it!! I really need to update my blog but just can't seem to get in the mood for it.
Post a Comment