Thursday, May 21, 2009

Special Day ~ Special Person

Today on this day three years ago Dawn celebrated her last birthday here on earth. This is the last time she celebrated with family and friends. Even though she looks like all is well in this photo and her beautiful smile is there, she felt miserable and very uncomfortable and was in pain. This party was given in her honor, and was a great memory of her. I am thankful that she is in heaven celebrating this birthday this year in no more pain. The memories that I have of her are precious and one day I will be there with her in heaven. I love you!!!


Dawn ~ May 21, 1967 to August 11, 2006
The memories still remain.

I also wanted to include this cute photo of our Trixie in with this tribute to Dawn, as she was an animal lover big time. One of her favorite things were dogs. She loved our Willow and would pet and pet her when she would come over. She brought her treats and Willow could do no wrong in her eyes. So, I know that Trixie would have melted her heart. She would have loved her so much!! Well who could resist this adorable puppy face!!!

3 comments:

Nina said...

What sweet memories we have of our dear friend, but because of Jesus and what he did for us to forgive our sins we shall see her again someday as He promised he has gone to prepare a place for us. She has just gone before us and it is so good she has no pain and suffering anymore. What a glorius birthday party she must be enjoying.

Anonymous said...

Dawn was a special lady and it is nice to see your tribute to her. It makes me think of the song we sang last year called "Heaven" and how we want to see our loved ones again.

Lori said...

Precious Memories!! You will always have those and one day you will meet again in Heaven!!
I love the picture of Trixie!! Your dogs are both very pretty!!
How was your dayther's first year of college? I hope she loved it!!
Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!