Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Colors - Beautiful Azalea Path - Beautiful Girls!


On Sat evening Tina and I took our girls to the Azalea path which is about 20 minutes from our house. It is actually at someones house. They have done so much work, and it is beautiful. We had been told about it and I had no idea what it would be like, it is amazing. The following photos are in no certain order as I didn't want to spend the time rearranging them; so they just aren't quite arranged how I really wanted them, but anyway they are very pretty, ENJOY!!
One of the ponds that are there, so beautiful!!!!

Another view of this pond.

They had many iris, and they were several different colors.

One of the azaleas, many colors of them and Oh so pretty!!!!

One of the lilies. There were many lilies but most have not bloomed yet. This one was so dainty and pretty.

My oldest pretty girl. There were so many beautiful places to take the photos.

Another one of Bethany. Some of the backgrounds look like it is a backdrop; but trust me it was all real, very real indeed.

My youngest daughter, so pretty!!

This is one of my favorite flowers I saw there. I am not sure what it is. If you look closely you can even see the ants on this flower. Actually I had no idea there were ants on it until I came home and looked at the photo. I had used the macro setting on my camera, it looks great!!!

This flower was beautiful as well!!!

Sweet TaraKate, this swing was so inviting and made a great photo op!

The oldest and the youngest, what a cute photo!!!

Now the two oldest. This azalea was enormous and so brilliantly pink!!!

Miss Tia is growing up, she looks like a little lady here!!

I thought this one was so cool; just so neat!!

One of my favorites and one that the background definitely looks like a backdrop.


Sweet TaraKate!

Doesn't she look full of mischief!! She's a sweetheart.

Three peas in a pod, they are so adorable!! I just love them to pieces.


Here's another of the five together. It was so fun taking all of them. Tina took the majority of these, but I took some too. It was too hard to both try to take them of the girls together as they couldn't decide who to look at so she ended up doing most of them.


There was so much to see; it's so big!!!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

These gardens are stunning, such vibrant colours! Beautiful girls in an amazing garden. Thanks for sharing! xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos, Kim, of the girls and the flowers. What a beautiful place to visit and beautiful young and younger ladies to photograph.

Nina said...

These photos are really good of my five grandaughters. They all look so pretty and the flowers are just amazing. That is a wonderful place to take pictures. I didn't even know it was there till you told me. This is so close to where my Grandma lived when I was growing up. I can hardly believe that area has changed so much. I have some very fond memories of being out at Grandma's. Those people have sure made a great place to enjoy. We checked it out yesterday and it was just awesome to see such a beautiful place. We are going to go back when we can spend more time walking the paths.

Julie said...

You're such a wonderful mother,so I hope your special day on Sunday will be wonderful. Enjoy! Lots of love, Julie. xx

Pastor Dave said...

Beautiful and Stunning Pictures!!! WOW! The garden was an incredible setting to take some photos of your girls. You and Tina could be professional photographers!