Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Arm Getting Better

Well my arm has finally started to get better; but I am taking Naproxen and without that I couldn't have made it. I did end up getting an x-ray as by Tues morning it still was really bad, and I was concerned that it might be worse than I hoped. The x-ray was okay, just some soft tissue swelling (I knew that), plus the normal degeneration of bones that everyone gets as we get older.
It is snowing here. It started about an hour and a half ago, and is really coming down. They are saying just 1-2", but you never know here. Time will tell. It looks pretty; but I really don't like driving in it. If I could just stay home and look out the window at it and enjoy it that would be different, but I will have to go to work, and I don't enjoy driving in it.
Marisa is looking forward to a weekend with the youth group. They are going to winter camp and it is supposed to be very cold. They will have to bundle up. I'm sure they will have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
Just letting you know I haven't dropped off the planet. Am working very long hours to get the hundreds of photos cropped and touched up for Jamie and Jenica. I need them finished and burnt onto a CD if at all possible by Sunday so they can take them with them to the USA. It's been a huge, huge task not helped by my head cold, but I'm making good progress. Have a great wekend. Luv ya, me xx

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased your arm is finally starting to do better (thank you Lord!). I see you've had some pretty snow too, how nice. Enjoy your day off and your weekend. Hope camp goes well, I'm sure they will have a great deal of fun. Luv you xx