Well our weather is cold again, chance of snow, but not a good one. Had just a little powdery stuff today, didn't even cover the ground, just looked like powdered sugar dusting on the deck. Today I pierced Bethany and Kendra (friend of the girls) ears. Bethany wanted a third set, and Kendra a second. It's not hard to do, you can buy your own little ear piercing kit now; doesn't really hurt too much either. This photo doesn't really show them very good, but Bethany was hurrying when she took this. The little sparkle is where they are.
Most of the weekend I spent cleaning, laundry, and grocery store; all those fun things we all must do. I'm actually not feeling too well; I did something stupid and I think that is the cause. My right arm is really hurting, mostly my shoulder and at the elbow. What happened was, on Thursday night, I was talking to Bruce and I starting backing up, not realizing that our dog, Willow was standing behind me. Mind you she is a Lab, 65 pounds. I fell over her, and landed hard on my right side; it really hurt. At the time I thought I was okay, yes it hurt; but I thought of course it would be fine; but now I am very sore, extremely hurting. I'm sure that in a week or so it will be okay; but right now, it is very sore.
I can't believe that it's almost the middle of January all ready. Winter will be over before you know it. Hope you have a great week!!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi sweetie,
The girls ears look pretty, how nice that you were brave enough to pull the trigger and get it all over and done with so easily. Did it go through easily?
I hope your poor shoulder and arm are doing better.
Thank you for your beautiful e-card.
Have a great day. I'm off to bed. Lots of love as always, Julie. xx
Post a Comment