Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Well today is my dear brother, Ed's birthday. I hope that he has a great birthday, and many more to come. This is him with his wife, Yilan. I hope they had a great day. The first photo is from their get away this past week to Chicago. It looks like they had lots of fun!


My dear friend Amanda had her birthday yesterday and she had been given a gift certificate for Texas Roadhouse by an anonymous person; she asked if the girls and I would go with her for her birthday. We had a great time, and the food was sure yummy and all free too, we didn't have to pay anything, so that was really nice!!!



Amanda and Bethany

Marisa and I

3 comments:

Nina said...

Oh my, so many birthdays. That is so neat that you got to enjoy celebrating Amanda's birthday with her. I am sure it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
Terrific photos of your birthday weekend for everyone. I'm so pleased you got to all go and celebrate with Amanda, and that your girls got to go too.

Thanks for your e-mail, it arrived safely, and yes that storm was a big one that's for sure, but we didn't lose power like you. It's quite warm today and it feels like another storm is brewing.

I'll try and write a bit later, but I need to do some fixins on my computer. We defragged it and it's now missing some files and working really slowly, so I need to try and find out what's going on.

Sleep tight. Luv ya xx

Anonymous said...

What a nice friend you have to take you all to dinner. The food looks yummy. I think I've eaten there when it was first opened, at the original location, if I'm not mixed up about which restaurant.