Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

The girls, Bruce, and I, along with Bruce's parents went to Bruce's sister's (center), to celebrate Labor Day; it is an annual event. On the left is his other sister, as well. We all had a great time!!! We left on Sun afternoon and got home early evening today.
Here Bruce and I are, of course.
Here are Bruce's parents.
Can't leave out Chloe Sue, Karen's only girl in the family besides her. She is a lab like Willow, but they haven't even met, even though their cousins, ha!
It was a great weekend, we had a lot of fun, laughing, talking, and just being together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I'm so pleased you guys had a terrific time with your family. Love the pics and what a cute lab too.

I hopefully will get to write tomorrow. Luv ya. xx

Anonymous said...

How nice to see the photos of Bruce's sisters, as I haven't seen them in many years. They both look like just like I remember them. Family reunions are always fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
Just in case it goes walkabout, I sent you an e-mail today so just let me know if it didn't make it, OK. Luv ya and hope you had a good day. xx

Nina said...

So good you could make your annual trip to Karen's. It is good to be together with family. Looks like everyone enjoyed the day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I did go ahead and resend the e-mail. Did it make it this time? I hope your week has gone well, and that you have a really lovely weekend.
Luv ya,
Julie. xx

Anonymous said...

Great to see pictures of the family! We even enjoyed celebrating with you a few times at the annual Labor Day party. We love your family!