
Well I am finally able to post our Christmas photos. Now I know there are a lot here; but trust me this is just a little sampling of what we took. We had such a great week and so many memories were made. They will all be cherished for many more years to come. This is our tree on Christmas Eve. I tried several with different lighting and this is closest to what it looked like at night time. I loved having it up; I will be sad to take it down.

Our precious nieces, they were all dressed up for Christmas Eve; they were so adorable!!!

This is actually Christmas Day, so these are a little out of order; but blogger is difficult to arrange photos at times, so oh well. I thought this was adorable, and of course Trixie was in the photo as well. She got to spend her first Christmas at Aunt Tina's too. The little girls loved having her there, especially Tia as you can see in the photo below.
This makes Trixie look really long, but she is really very small (she's almost 7 pounds now); she's just all stretched out here. Tia loves her a lot, I'm sure you can tell by this photos and Tia looks like a little angel.
I think this is adorable as well!!!
Some of our delicious food on Christmas Eve. Tina made most everything, this yummy scallop potatoes from scratch and it's hard to see the baked beans beside it, but they were delicious and homemade too.
Here's the whole crew; hard to get us all in the photo.
My mom made this delicious cheesecake from scratch too and doesn't it look great with the Christmas tree on the top.

This was on Christmas morning. The girls had a big time opening all their gifts. This was curious George from Papaw and Mamaw.

I think this pic speaks for itself. I'm not sure how Bethany got her to do the same pose she was doing, thought it was so cute.
On Thursday night Bruce's family started arriving. This was on Friday night, and we got in a few games of scrabble, it was lots of fun.
Well you know Dan he's a big teaser. We were playing WhooNu; a fun game Bethany got Marisa; we had a good time playing it. Sorry Bruce's Mt. Dew got in the way of this photo.From l to r front row: Marisa (19), Whitney (21), Bethany (22), and Rachel (21).
Almost all the cousins. Erin and Jon were not able to be here, but everyone else was.
On Saturday night several of the family went to the ballgame. They had a great time watching our team win!!! It was a close game.
This is Rachel with her boyfriend. He was able to come and spend Christmas with all of us. It was nice getting to know him a little bit. He is a very nice young man. His name is Brad too.Christmas is a wonderful time to celebrate Jesus birth and is such a great time to be with our families. We cherish both of our families and are so thrilled that we could see all of them this Christmas. We enjoyed hosting all of Bruce's family again this year, and look forward to many more years to come. We had a very full house on Friday and Saturday night, but it was wonderful!!! We are so glad everyone was able to come.





3 comments:
Wonderful photos, everyone and everything...the tree and the food...look terrific. I recognize that restaurant too as you well know. We were there again last night. Happy New Year, may it be a blessed and safe and happy year.
Wow, I love all of the pictures and it looks like you all had such a great time!! Tia has grown up so much. It has been fun watching them grow. Oh and the food looks great!!! YUM!!! Have a nice week sweetie and Happy New Year!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
What a wonderful Christmas it was and the photos tell just a bit of the great time we all had together. It is so great to get all the family together to celebrate Christmas and remember that it is the birthday of our Saviour. The memories linger on from year to year.
Post a Comment