
On Sunday the Annual Christmas Cookie Baking with Mamaw took place. Oh what fun the girls had, isn't this an adorable photo!!!

Then yesterday Marisa went to Aunt Tina's and helped her and the girls make this adorable Gingerbread house; isn't it just the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

So cute, what a great time they all had!!!! We are all looking so forward to spending tomorrow night and Christmas Day together. May you all have a joyous and blessed Christmas, remember to sing "Happy Birthday to Jesus!"
5 comments:
That ginger bread house is so cute. I am sure the little girls h had lots of fun with Marisa helping them with it. I know I had a good time with the girls making cookies here. Bethany and Marisa are so good to help with the little girls. It is so neat to have the older girls with the little ones doing things together. I am so thankful for all my grandaughters.
I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas at Tina's again with all my family.
Looks like a lot of fun!! Merry Christmas Eve.!!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
The gingerbread house looks so yummy and tempting to just take a bite!
Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.
My Jim Shore kitty is sitting on my desk where I can look at it as often as I wish. Thank you for such a sweet and thoughtful gift.
Connie
So glad you celebrate Jesus!!! So few do any more.
What fun! My kids made one with their Ma-ma. I'm sure the girls enjoyed decorating it. We enjoy seeing pictures of your life. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment