We went into Gatlinburg today and the first thing we did was go to a Salt and Pepper Museum. Now you wouldn't think that would be so fun, but it was. You cannot believe how many there were, just rows and rows, behind glass cases. It was amazing. It was Marisa's idea. She had found it on the Internet before we came. Great idea Mae! It was something very unique. It has been featured on the Food Network channel, with the unwrapped and s
hake it up specials. It was really
cool. They had them from everywhere and all kinds. Isn't this neat!!!
Hard to see in this photo but this was the largest and the smallest ones in the world. The smallest are down by that strip of paper, they were teeny tiny. The big one was about as big as the whole case, well tall that is.
These T-shirts are what Bethany and Marisa got in Gatlinburg today. They say sisters on the top and have 2008 with their names on the stars. They look better in person. They can't wait to wear them.
We then went to the Bass Pro Shop, something Bruce wanted to do. It's a pretty neat store, lots of animals that are displayed, of course they are stuffed. They have about anything you would want for camping, hunting, fishing, etc. They also had a Star Bucks inside. It even had an elevator that you could go to the second floor on; it was really cool. I got some cute sandals, that were very reasonable. I can't wait to wear them tomorrow. See below photo, that was what the girls teased that Daddy was getting, ha!! I don't think so, a little pricey. We had a great day. We plan to take a picnic up on the mountain tomorrow. The Great Smokie Mountains. We've done that before and it was really fun.

4 comments:
Oh yes, men and their toys huh! I bet Bruce would have fun in that!
I've never seen so many salt and pepper shakers. Those McDonalds ones are very cute. Someone did a great job with those ones.
The girls t-shirts are a great idea, with their names on an all.
I really like the way I can come and peek at how your day has been. I'm so pleased you're having a great time and getting to do fun stuff that you don't normally get to do. You'll have to take a pic of your new sandals.
Don't be put off by my scrabble score, it's just been the flike of good letters and having great spots to put them. I'm sure our next game will be more ordinary on my part. I usually get quite average scores. You're doing great considering it seems I'm getting a run of good letters. It's hard when you get stuck with not much. I hope you get the good ones next time.
Have a great evening.
Luv ya, xx
Sorry, in my previous post I meant to write "fluke" instead of flike.
Have a great fun day tomorrow. xx
Hope you have a great picnic day! It is raining here! It has rained off and on this week. It has cleared by evening so that the kids can still be outside some at VBS. All the kids are having a great time!
Katie P wants Tabi to wear a little dino costume in the closing....we'll see how that goes. Not sure she will put it on. You know how her little personality works! I would like to see her in it though!
Looking forward to you being home. Miss you!
Love, Tina
Oh Kimberly! You all are having so much fun!! I am so glad!! Enjoy!! I love the pictures. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment