Well today was really hot, but we still had fun. We went and played miniature golf at a really neat place. Then tonight we are packing up so we can leave by 11AM to come home. It's been a great week, not really ready to head back to the same old grind; but something we have to do. At least we will have the weekend, to hopefully relax. I'm sure Willow will be glad to see us, she has been at the vet all week being boarded. They take good care of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had another fun day. That sure looks like a very old fire engine. We used to have them like that too...maybe not exactly the same, but it did remind me of the ones from years ago. I'm sure Bruce loved getting to see all those.
What a shame you have to leave tomorrow, but you've had a great week, and I'm sure you will feel refreshed from the complete change of pace.
We'll be spending the weekend with Melissa, Jason and Dan since this is their last weekend. Monday is also a public holiday for which we are very thankful as it will give us an extra day with them all. We'll go to their church on Sunday.
I love my new hair cut. I must get someone to take a photo.
Praying you have a safe trip back home.
Luv ya. xx
I am glad you had fun. I am sad your trip has to come to and end. Have a safe trip home!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment