Above are some of the photos on our drive through the mountains, Cades Cove loop is where we went today; it was great!!! The photos don't do it justice, and we had lots more photos, just can't put them all here.
Bruce and I took this of ourselves this morning out on the back deck; in the swing. It is really nice out there, and what a great morning it was; just beautiful. We couldn't ask for better weather; it has been so nice. We are very thankful.
We took off for the mountain, and took our picnic lunch with us. We had loads of fun!!!
This is when we stopped for our picnic lunch. We just had chips and sandwiches and we all had a banana. They have very nice picnic areas there in the Smokey Mountain National Park. Before we had our picnic we stopped at the visitors center and looked at all the wild life they have displayed there; of course not live, but very well displayed. Lots of neat things to see.


3 comments:
Just had to check and see what you did today. The mountains make such pretty pictures and I am so happy to hear the weather is great there. The swing sounds like a real treat to relax and enjoy the view. I am sure the picnic was fun in the park.
Love you and miss you too
Mom
Awww...what a beautiful place to visit. I bet it was serene and peaceful. Great photos too.
I'm about to go with Brooke tonight to get our hair cut. I'm a tad nervous wondering how it will turn out, but hopefully it will be a great result. Goodbye to my long hair!
I hope you all have a fun day tomorrow. How neat your Mom can come by here to see how your day was too.
Luv ya. xx
Wow, another great day!! I love the Mountains, thank-you for sharing all of these pictures!! Have another great day today too. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment