Hi Kimberly, I have a feeling my e-mails are not reaching you. I sent one yesterday that had photos and things in it, did that one reach you ok? Hope all is well, luv ya. xx
hi sweetie, I know you have a very busy weekend ahead, but I'm sure it will be a wonderful one also - enjoy! Thanks for dropping by and for your very sweet comments. I've found an e-mail scrabble game that is just as good, so once your weekend is over we can give it a try. it doesn't have the US Canadian limitations and works just fine. Luv ya xxx
4 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
I have a feeling my e-mails are not reaching you. I sent one yesterday that had photos and things in it, did that one reach you ok? Hope all is well, luv ya. xx
Hi Kimberly. Just catching up at your blog. It sounds like you are having a great summer.
Sorry about our tooth! YOUCH!!! I don't like going to the dentist either. :/ Take good care and God bless.
hi sweetie,
I know you have a very busy weekend ahead, but I'm sure it will be a wonderful one also - enjoy! Thanks for dropping by and for your very sweet comments. I've found an e-mail scrabble game that is just as good, so once your weekend is over we can give it a try. it doesn't have the US Canadian limitations and works just fine. Luv ya xxx
This is going to be a great movie! I love "Facing The Giants" about football and I know Bruce will like the firefighter theme in this one.
Post a Comment