Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gotta go to the dentist

I don't think I mentioned that I was eating a piece of taffy from the fair last week and part of my tooth broke off; so now I have to go to the dentist and will be going on Friday. I do not like to go to the dentist at all. I get very nervous. It is like between two teeth on the right side; it is a tooth with a filling in it; so I'm thinking he will have to take that filling out and redo it. yuck!

4 comments:

Nina said...

So sorry you had trouble with eating the taffy. Guess it was good anyway. I will be thinking about you friday.
Love you bunches

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your tooth, I don't like dentists either, but hopefully he'll do a great job and you won't feel it. Things are much better at dentists these days. I'll be praying for you Friday. Try not to worry sweetie, things are usually much better than we anticipate and later we wonder why we were anxious. Love you lots. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
I hope the dentist went well today, are you ok?

I'm also praying for Marisa and the other young people as they head off tomorrow for camp. I am praying for safety on the roads and a wonderfully blessed time together.

I haven't checked my mail downstairs yet, but hopefully Brenda's grandbaby is safely here.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Luv you lots,
Julie. xx

Anonymous said...

I see your Mom's lovely pic here. Does she have a blog?