Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tia !!!!

Sweet Tabi with Bethany before Tia opened her presents!!! We got her a cute little Vera Bradley purse, a neat princess sticker book, and some cute hair clips, and headbands. I didn't take a pic of her with those, guess I wasn't thinking.
Here is the birthday girl with her new American Girl doll her

daddy and mommy got her. This is Felicity!


Oh look at the cute Kung Fu Panda cake; it was really cute!


What a cutie!!! She has her new bracelet and necklace Bethany got her on and her new headband we got her too!!! She had a good birthday, well it is really tomorrow but we celebrated it all together tonight. She is growing up so fast.

Can't believe she is nine years old, wow!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is 9 years old either!! Happy Birthday Tia!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Nina said...

Mamaw can't believe she is nine already either. What a precious little girl. We are so thankful to have her and her 2 sweet sisters in our family. God is so good to let them be in our family. It is so amazing! Adoption is so neat!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 9 years old...I didn't realize she is only one year younger than Abby & Max. Isn't she just precious! Belated Happy Birthday wishes.