Well it's snowing again today. It has off and on all day, but has been snowing quite a bit more tonight. There is probably at least an inch on the ground. Who knows about school in the AM, maybe just a 2 hour delay?? We will see. These photos I took on Sunday morning when we got a snow then too. Willow loves looking out the window.

The road was definitely covered, and it was a little slick; but we made it to church okay. It looks like this again now, maybe even more so. Monday it rained and washed it all away; but now it's back. We just never know what a day will bring with the weather around here.
My day today was much better. Things went a lot smoother and there wasn't as many patients today. That was a relief. Hopefully each day will get better with the new systems.

4 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
I know the roads are so slick, but it sure does look so pretty out the window. I bet Willow loves being in out of the cold. Dogs are so cute the way they love to look out windows like that.
Praying you have a good day. I'm off to bed. Lubs ya, xx
As much as I like winter, I am finally ready for spring weather. Give me some sunshine and short-sleeves days for a change!
However, the snow is pretty I must admit.
I really like Tina's blog designs. I took a peek at hers that are for sale. I love the beige & pink design of yours. I like the pages with mini polka-dots too. I looked at the links she provided as well. There are a lot of options I found out. Amazing. If I knew exactly what I wanted, I would have Tina fix me up but I still don't know. I like sunflowers; I like quilts; I like pastels; I like your colors; There are just so many options!
Love all of the latest pictures and I love the fun blog design too...don't you just love Heather Ann Designs? I really do love her stuff!
Stay warm...God bless.
That sad lil face looking at the snow is mine today. LOL I live in Bedford IN are we are getting bombed right now. Hope you all are getting over the sickies. It has made it's rounds here also.
Post a Comment