Well I owe my sister a big thank you for this up do on my blog; isn't it cute!!! You can go visit her and see some of her latest samples; she's so creative and puts things together so well. http://www.thestoryofyou.net
My work is very consuming right now. We had electronic medical records installed last week and it is a big undertaking for sure. Also had Dragon naturally speaking installed; so the two combined together has been pretty rough. Plus the illness around here is pretty extreme and we are having a hard time getting all of those who are sick taken care of. Plus Mondays are usually the worst day of the week. I guess you can tell I didn't have a very good day, sorry.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Thank you sis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your new look - Tina is spectacular, very creative.
Doc has been keeping me updated on the goings-on at the office. I hope it smooths out quickly.
Hi Kim! I noticed the new cute look right away even before I read the post. It looks like a scrapbook page. Hope you have a better rest of the week! (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment