Well since school was canceled again today the girls did Valentine Cookies with Mamaw and Aunt Tina. They had a ball, as you will see. School is again canceled for tomorrow since the ice is not melting. The main roads are okay; as they really worked on those, but all the others are still very ice covered. The sun did shine today for several hours and did help with some melting; but it was oh so cold all day, and therefore as soon as the sun disappeared it all froze again. It is to be very frigid all night too. This morning it also snowed again; no accumulation really; but was really pretty. The sun shining on the ice was so sparkly and pretty; but I'm ready for it to go. They say more bad weather is coming on the weekend.

Bethany and Tabi acting silly!



They all had great fun!!!
Also a special thank you to Julie for the blessing she has given for one of my friends. Thank you Julie!!! Miles apart, but still can touch someone's life with something special.

6 comments:
How wonderful the girls and your Mom and Tina could be together and make the cookies. They look extra yummy too! Thanks for sharing the great pics. I hope the snow and ice will soon melt for you all.
Love you lots, xx
Those silly faces....how cute. What beautiful girls and so lovely they can all be together as a family. Great memories to treasure for each generation I'm sure. xx
SO CUTE!
Hi Kimberly, Thank you for your visits, I am slow getting around as usual, but have you bookmarked and hope to get by often now. The girls are really getting big. I hope your Valentine's day was as special as you are. Love and ~hugs~ my friend!
Those cookies look great!! I am glad you all had fun!! I hope your ice is gone now. It is pretty much gone here now. Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi sweetie,
I hope you are feeling better today than yesterday, and that work went more smoothly for you today also. Keeping you in my prayers. Luv ya. xx
Post a Comment