Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day at the Farm



We spent the afternoon at a family farm on memorial day. It was a lot of fun. It was a family from church and many families from church attended. We had a great time fellowshiping, having lunch, and looking at the animals. Tina's girls had so much fun. The photos sure tell that. Marisa took some adorable ones of them.


The girls had a great time with the goats. There were several baby ones; and they even got to try milking one of the mommy goats. They did a good job of it. Their pony had just had a baby 3 days earlier; how adorable it was; and so soft.


These photos do make her look much bigger than she is. The mommy's name is Hershey because her coat looks like chocolate, and they named her baby She's so Sweet and they are calling her Sweetie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This new set looks wonderful doesn't it?
I can see you had a great time at the farm, how very cute the girls are with the animals.

We booked our flights last night but we have to call them later as I think one of the flights is too close with just 25 minutes between flights. We have to get out of the international airport and swap to the domestic airport, so by the time we get our luggage and try and do all that, as well as be there 30 mins before a flight it would be impossible. Once it's all sorted I'll send you our itinerary.

I've just started a scrabble game (It's called Scrabulous or something like that) with you in Facebook. It seems to have set up two games, not sure why but it does sometimes do that. No it doesn't alert you when I've had a go, but we can add a comment to each others blogs although I usually check mine each day to see if someone I'm playing with has had their turn.

Sorry about the long comment here.
Luv ya. xx

Anonymous said...

I've done my turns with Scrabble, but just take your time, I know you're busy too. I did start a game with Bethany and Brooke wanted to play too so I added her also. The silly thing gave an error message and then started two game again. Sorry about that. Also, the person who starts the game for some reason goes first, I didn't get the option not to do that.

Luv ya. xx

CONNIE W said...

Love your new blog look! I still have done nothing with mine but I'm happy with it right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly!! Oh I love the pictures!! It looks like you all had so much fun!! Yay!!
Have a great day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Darylynn said...

Hi Kimberly! how cute the photos of the kids and Hershey and Sweetie. I used to take my classes to petting zoos and the goats would always steal paper or anything and eat it. ;) (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie, I've had my turns too. ;) xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have an awesome vacation! Enjoy every moment. I'm sure you'll already be there.

With love,
Julie xx