Well my dear mother is still not feeling well. She did come to the doctor today and got a shot, and had some lab work drawn. She will return tomorrow. There is some type of infection going on, and all her joints are very inflamed. She did seem a little better about 5PM when I talked with her. I pray she is much better tomorrow.
This is my dear co-worker, Brenda's daughters car. She and her husband with their 2 year old were leaving church yesterday morning and made a right turn onto a road, there was a car; the red one to the left of it attempting to pass a vehicle and hit them head on. What a tremendous crash. They are so thankful though that they are all okay. Her son in law was driving and he did get a gash on his forehead, that had to be repaired with staples, but they are all okay. They are quite sore today. Brenda said it was a very trying afternoon and very scary. Her daughter is also 7 months pregnant so they were concerned of course for the unborn baby that she is carrying; but all is well with the baby. She said her cute grandson was actually describing the crash when they were on the way to the hospital; she drove them there so they could all be
checked out. She said it said "It scared me". Here is another angle that shows both cars. The boy driving the red car was not harmed either. He was 17; so I'm sure he hadn't been driving too long. I'm sure that was a big jolt.Well Marisa started the final three weeks of her Senior year, can't believe it, now only 14 days left. It will be over before we know it, and we have lots to do.

4 comments:
I'm so please your Mom was feeling a bit better when you spoke to her at 5pm. My prayers continue for her.
Oh boy, it is amazing that no-one was badly hurt in the wreck, especially being pregant and all. Accidents really do shake you up, and they will be sore for a few days from being pulled around during the crash. God is good to have kept them all from serious injury.
Hopefully the young guy who caused it will drive more carefully in the future. Accidents are horrible, but hopefully this will show him just how careful one must be.
Hope you've had a good day. Luv ya xx
Hi Kimberly, I have been here a few times. I came from Julie's. Did I mention our daughter is adopted? We got her when she was 6 weeks old and now she is 19 with a baby of her own, our first grandson. I shared my story with Tera and she was glad to hear it. Now she has sweet Emma. Thank goodness know one was seriously hurt in the crash. I hope your mom feels better.
I pray for your mother, that everything can be all better! Hugs
Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for your very sweet encouraging comments, they are very much appreciated. I will try and write tonight. Just have a busy day ahead with cooking for Mother's day and all. Didn't want you to think I had forgoten you or not received your e-mail. Enjoy your Friday evening and have a wonderful weekend.
Luv ya. xx PS My prayers continue for yur sweet Mom.
Post a Comment