Friday, May 9, 2008

Mom IS Better

My mother is doing better; not all well; but definitely better at this point; however she does have to have several other test done. The one lab test was extremely elevated, but has gone down quite a bit now. It is far from normal, but thank goodness doing better; her doctor is taking good care of her. She hopefully will be able to come to our house for MOTHERS DAY on Sunday. I took her a present I got her today. It is a lighthouse with a solar lamp on top. I should have taken a photo, but forgot; will have to get one, and post it here for all of you. It was already lighting up today, so I'm sure it looks pretty tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, just stopping by to catch up with you. I'm so glad your mom is ok and your co-worker and family! I wish you a very blessed and Happy Mother's day my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
I hope you had a really wonderful day today. I hope Mom could make it to your place too. Her light sounds cute. Jason's mother collects lighthouses of all kinds so I must tell Melissa about the lamp as Becky would love one of those.
I hade a really wonderful day, so I'm all filled up on love and Nana/Mum cuddles from my precious family. I feel so blessed.

Luv you lots. xx

Diane said...

Hey Kimberly,
Just stoppin' by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly!! That is great news about your mom!! Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you all had a wonderful time!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Lynn said...

Hey Kimberly,

I hope your mom made it over for Mother's Day.. and that lighthouse - I have one of those on my screened in back patio! Those are cool! It has a solar panel on the top that collects the sunlight by day and then it shines through the night. It's cool looking! She'll enjoy that!

Have a good week!
Lynn