Thursday, October 2, 2008

FIREPROOF

I have to promote the movie that Bruce and I saw on Tuesday night. We had tried to see it on Sat night with a group of friends. We were disapppointed to find that it was sold out, but encouraged that it would be. It is an awesome movie, a MUST see for everyone. Bruce has plans to take fellow fireman and their wives to see it as well. So we will probably see it again, it's definitely a great movie!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw something on TBN about this movie...where is it playing? Maybe I'll get a chance to see it.

Anonymous said...

Lisa and I loved it too! I knew Bruce would want to see it being a firefighter.

Anonymous said...

I have heard that movie is wonderful!! I am glad you got to see it!! We will watch it eventually. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!!