My girls arrived home from their trip last night. What a great time they had. So much fun, in so little time. I am posting some wonderful photos from their trip! I think they all speak for themselves!!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Terrific pics of your beautiful girls. I'm so pleased they had such a great time and are now safely home. xx
Thank you for your prayers for my brother, they are so appreciated. Yes, he's in The Netherlands, so a very long way away and I just wish I could be there with him. He's unconscious now, and his body is shutting down. Even if I could, there is no way I would make it in time, and even then as I said, he wouldn't know I'm there. I feel so in limbo waiting. It's a hard time. Thanks sweetie. xx Have a lovely weekend.
Great pictures of the girls. It looks like they had a nice trip. They have all grown up to be very nice young ladies. It makes me feel old since I had all of them in Children's Choir!
5 comments:
Terrific pics of your beautiful girls. I'm so pleased they had such a great time and are now safely home. xx
Thank you for your prayers for my brother, they are so appreciated. Yes, he's in The Netherlands, so a very long way away and I just wish I could be there with him. He's unconscious now, and his body is shutting down. Even if I could, there is no way I would make it in time, and even then as I said, he wouldn't know I'm there. I feel so in limbo waiting. It's a hard time. Thanks sweetie. xx Have a lovely weekend.
So good the girls could visit Catie. I know they had a great time together.
Love the new fall design Tina did for your blog. It is perfect for the cute photo of the girls.
Your new blog look is excellent. What extraordinary photos, they're so good!
Great pictures of the girls. It looks like they had a nice trip. They have all grown up to be very nice young ladies. It makes me feel old since I had all of them in Children's Choir!
Post a Comment