Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy weekend


This was a very busy weekend. My youngest daughter had a choir concert for school and my husband had his work party. The photo is of me and Marisa after her concert. Bethany did our hair, she does a great job; you can't see Marisa's very well; but it was an adorable updo. My daughter had a solo in her concert and she did great. She sang the "I Believe" song; by Natalie Grant. It's an awesome song about the baby Jesus who came to die for us. I was so proud of her. My husband's party was really good too. I didn't get to stay long as I had to get to the concert.


Unfortunately though I ended up having a very bad night, as I had a bad colon attack in the night and it was very severe this time. I had cramping all day Sunday and ended up missing our program at church. I was supposed to sing with the choir, but there was no way I could make it. I was cramping too badly and going to the bathroom. I am better now, but the doctor made me go get a CT scan. It has turned out okay; except for the fact that it showed I do have several small kidney stones, (oh great). I have trouble with those too. Just hope they don't hurt too much when they move; hopefully they are really small.

Well this is a very busy week, so I probably will not post too much this week.

We have company coming on Saturday and staying till Christmas day.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well well...Kimberly has a blog!! Cool! Welcome to blogland!! Congrats to your sister and her blog designing venture...I hope that she does very well.

Great pics!! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
Your blog is looking great, well done to Tina. I'm glad you had that scan done but not good they found kidney stones. Can they disolve those for you?

Your front door looks so pretty...the red berries look awesome against your white door andthe snow looks so pretty outside too.

I'm so pleased you now have a blog.
Love you lots my sweet friend, Julie. xx

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!! My comment got published this time. I know you were having problems with that, so great it's now working.
Tootles xx

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
I hope you have a really wonderful time with Bruce's family there, and that the rest of your Christmas celebrations will be just as special. I'm sure we'll chat back and forth before then. I've done my shopping, just food shopping left and baking on Monday. Love you dearly and send many warm hugs, Julie xxx PS. hope you are feeling Ok now. Any results??

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so neat,even though we had some sad times this year we have some wonderful memories being together with the wonderful family God has given us.God is so good!
Love you bunches!
Your Mom