Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is over

My sister decided to do finger foods for Christmas Eve. It worked out really great, and was so yummy!!! We had so much fun there, playing games, watching TV and just being together. The new game, Electronic Monopoly she got my girls was really fun. We'll have to play that again soon. I won too; so that was even better, HA! First thing we did on Christmas morning before we ate breakfast was sing "Happy Birthday to Jesus", that is what it's all about.

My girls and my nieces on Christmas Day. The photo is a little blurred because the camera battery was dieing, but it's still cute.

It's so sad that Christmas is already over. I'm not ready for it to be over. I just loved all of it. We had such a good time with our families. It was great.
I was really sad that I had to go to work today and Bruce did too. Bethany has to tomorrow and so do I. Then I am off for several more days, so that is good. I will be off Friday until next Wednesday, I can't wait. It was so busy today at the office, everyone is sick it seems, and there were so many patients, it was very difficult.

Bruce and I want to go see the National Treasure movie. We really liked the first one. The girls actually went tonight with some of their friends to see it. They aren't home yet, but I told them they can't tell me anything about it, I want to see it for myself.

Well I've been getting the sheets and towels all done up from the weekend. So I need to go transfer some from the washer again. It is also raining here, and chilly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I think the same...all the preparation for Christmas and the special day that is is, and all too soon it comes and goes.

What a shame you had to go to work so soon too, but never mind, the weekend will be here before you know it.

Hope you have a better less busy day.
Love you lots, Julie. xx

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful Christmas Kimberly!!
We love the National Treasure movies too!! I hope you get to see it soon. Let me know how it is. ((BIG HUGS))!!