Okay now they let me take a picture with them both. They are such fun to be with. We have had a great day together. We have laughed, played games, done all kinds of fun things together and ate great food.
Here are 7 of the twelve grandchildren on Bruce's side of the family. They are all grown up now. They are great kids, we love them all!!! So good to spend time with them.
Three beautiful girls. They had such fun together.

4 comments:
Hi sweetie,
It's just gone midnight, so it's officially Christmas in Australia right now. I wish you and all those you love a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. Enjoy every moment. I'm off to have my bath and bed so I can get up and enjoy Christmas with our families here. Sending you lots of warm Christmas hugs and lots of love, Julie xoxoxoox
Excellent photos! Your family is truly blessed. MERRY CHRISTMAS to each one of you from me and The Doc. (((((((Hugs)))))))
Hi sweetie,
I hope you had an awesome Christmas. I look forward to hearing all about it. These photos are so lovely, you have been blessed with a beautiful family. I hope the photos I sent you last night reached you safely. My sister and hubby are coming today so I'm off to get ready.
Love you dearly, Julie. xx
Hi Kimberly!! Of course I remember you!! It is so good to see you again!! The girls look great and so do you!! I love the pictures!! I am so glad you all had a nice Christmas.
I will add you to my reads at my blog so I can visit. I do not get to visit often when I am working, but I will be by when I can. I am on vacation right now. Yay!!
Have a nice week!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment