Saturday, December 22, 2007

Family Time

Bruce's family is here with us tonight. I wanted a photo of me and my sister in laws, but they had been traveling all day; so all I could get them to agree to was a photo of me with their nicely painted nails; so for now that will have to do. Ha!!

This adorable snowman bowl is what Karen gave me for Christmas, isn't it adorable. It will look so good with holiday treats in it!! Thank you Karen!

This adorable tray is what Carla brought me. I think she and Karen were thinking alike. I just love them both!!! Thank you Carla. So glad that you are both here. We will have such fun. They are all playing a game right now. We always have such memorable times together.



2 comments:

CONNIE W said...

I remember Karen and Carla but it's been a l-o-n-g time since I've seen them. Your photo is really great! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
Tell Carla and Karen their nails looks lovely, and you look cute in red with your little Christmas necklace. Hope you guys have fun!
All our gifts are done and wrapped waiting under the tree and tomorrow I'll be cooking all day, but then can enjoy Christmas after that. Have a great time with your dear family.
Lots of love and cuddles across that Pacific puddle, Julie. xx