Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snowy weather!




We woke up to a snow covered lawn this morning. The road in front of the house is covered and now it is very slushy. It has been raining on top of it. It most likely will be cleared off in a few hours, but the morning was pretty nasty for people driving.
The wreath above is the one I got last week at Hobby Lobby (1/2 price). I just love it; looks like real cherries.
Hopefully I will post later today, we have lots to do. My daughter has her Christmas Choir Concert at school, and my husband has his Christmas party for work. So I will be juggling between both tonight. Lots to do today!!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are loving the snow! They are still out playing in it!
Hope you have a good day! See you tomorrow!

Love ya,
Tina

CONNIE W said...

I "found" your comment on my blog and now have found your blog...great job! I love your background and banner. The wreath on your door looks so pretty and country! After taking the time to give a lot of thought to keeping mine, I've decided to continue, but will not be spending as much time reading and commenting as before. I would later on like to do a custom template but for now use one that is made available. See you on Thursday for sure! Thanks for stopping by with the comment, it's appreciated! Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks so much for stopping my site the other day. I like your Christmas graphics very much. Your sister did a nice job on them.

We are getting lots of snow here too (in NY). I like your wreath as well. Very pretty :)

Huggles,
Jules

http://www.thelittlehouse.net/myroom/blog/index.html