Well it has been awhile since I last updated. Bruce is doing well; no more stone problems. I guess it will just sit there for now. It is not obstructing or anything; so no need to do anything to it as long as it doesn't cause any pain. Weird thing is that in December I had a CT scan because my colon was causing great difficulties and I was told that I have several kidney stones; didn't say how many; doesn't that sound great. So far they haven't caused severe pain. I have had many in the past, some that have caused great difficulties. So I guess he just couldn't let me have all the fun alone, HA! But we are thankful that he is doing okay.
I have been busy this week getting Marisa's prom dress altered. It need taken up in some places, and it has to be hemmed. Well I'm almost finished; do have it ready to hem. The problem has been it has been very time consuming. There is lots of beading on it, so all the taking in had to be done by hand, very tedious. The prom is 2 weeks from tomorrow. Will be sure to post photos. Hope all of you have a great weekend.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Been Awhile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope Bruce continues to feel better, but next time I think he should find another source of entertainment, since that was no fun at all.
Marisa is blessed to have a mom who can sew. Great job. Imagine if you had to pay someone to do all that work. I'm sure it looks great.
Dave and Jase enjoyed their men's breakfast and I enjoyed my Nana time with Dan. He had a really big nap after we left, so he wore himeself out with us. Melissa got her hair cut pretty short, but very cute.
Luv ya, xx
Post a Comment