Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy day again!

Well work was very busy today; phone call upon phone call. Monday's are busy since we have been closed since Thursday, plus that's the bulk of refills, well usually, but we do have several the other days as well. It just seemed today the calls for medication were immense. Tomorrow I have a meeting at the hospital at 8, so I'll not get there till at least 9. But the doctor has a meeting out of town so that will allow Brenda and I to get some things done that we can't do when he is there; we've got lots planned to get done.

Marisa's dress is all ready and waiting. Also I ended up fixing Catie's for her too (last minute thing). It needed hemmed and she wanted some straps to make it a halter (it looks good - if I may say so). They are both very pretty dresses. Well you'll have to wait till after Saturday to see how they look. They are sooo excited. I finished Catie's up tonight; so that is why I am just now posting and gotta get to bed. I had to get some bills written too (ugh!).

Hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, you got both dresses all finished up, that's great. Can't wait to see them both at the weekend. Please don't worry about not writing, it's prefectly fine, and you have had such a busy day. Hope you get lots done tomorrow, and that your early meeting doesn't go long. Luv you lots right back. xx

Darylynn said...

Look forward to seeing the prom dresss! They're having a thing on Regis & Kelly about Prom Dresses all this week. Kelly keeps showing this photo of the hideous red dress she wore to her prom plus her huge permed hair- very funny! (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
I hope Marisa's prom goes really well this weekend, I can't wait to see the pics & dresses.

I'm still working hard on my web site, so much to do, but I'm making good progress.

Have a great weekend.
Luv ya. xx

Lynn said...

Windows Live Writer!! Check it out! It's a very cool program for bloggers!

Aren't beagles the sweetest? I LOOOOVE their baying! Aaaahrrooo! LOL!! I love it!

Ya'll have a good weekend!
Hugs
Lynn