Well work today was sooo busy. We had computer issues at first, but I got those worked out. It was very difficult. It's been raining today quite a bit too; and stormy this evening.
One of my very special friends and her husband celebrated their 20th anniversary yesterday! Happy Anniversary Lisa!!! Her husband has a special weekend for her planned and bought her special gifts and made her breakfast yesterday; how special!!! They're a great couple!!! My daughter is going to the prom with their son. That's only a week away now.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Busy busy day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
I'm pleased work went well today. Nice that it's nearly the weekend.
Did you watch "Idol gives back" last night? They sang "Shout To The Lord" as their closing song, and did a great job. Cause I don't know how many of them really believe it and sing it from the heart, but it sounded very good. It's just funny how a song from Australia became so popular.
Only a week until Marias'a prom...the time seems to have flown since you first told me. is her dress completely finished now?
Luv ya. xx
I've been trying to watch when on other blogger websites. Some of those sites have the "clickable photo" inconsistencies that you and I are having. But then on some sites, ALL the pictures are clickable. This is so puzzling to me! The very ones I want friends to be able to click on, are not clickable though every picture is uploaded the exact same way! SO WEIRD! Let me know if you find out what causes this!
I hope you have a good weekend!
I heard about the computer issues! Seems it's always something. It's POURING rain as I write. I hope REAL spring appears soon, minus the rain!
Post a Comment