Monday, April 7, 2008

Willow is training



Well today Marisa took Willow to start their dog show training for her 4H entry this summer. They will be practicing most Mondays from 6-7PM to prepare. Willow did pretty good for her first time, but oh boy was she tired when they got home. She was really thirsty too.

Today also was a beautiful day here. It sure did look like spring, and there are many trees with buds coming out. How pretty they are beginning to look. Hopefully we will have many more wonderful days like today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....look at those beautiful big eyes of Willows! I didn't realise they had Dog obidience at 4H. Will your girls also enter photos and such this year? Is that held in Princeton or Evansville? I'm looking forward to seeing where all those places are.

I hope you've had a good day at work where you got lots done.

It's still pouring, someone stole our sun!!!! It sounds like that kind of rain that has really set in. Well at least the weeds should pull out easily in a few days.

I just stopped for a little lunch break, but I'd better get back to work. Enjoy your evening. Luv ya. xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was meant to say "Were you able to get lots done"?

Lynn said...

Hey!

The Creation Museum sounds very interesting! I'd like to see that!

Your doggie is SO PRETTY - what a precious face!

Ever have some spare surfing time, go read the "Two Sisters From The Right" blog which is in my links. Today's entry (The Jihad Candidate)
was very sobering. I really fear where we are headed as a nation. We need to keep our eyes wide open and our ears listening, and guard our hearts and minds, and sound the cry for all Americans to stand up and defend this nation and all she has stood for.

Well, I better get on to bed - 5:30 a.m. comes early!
See you again soon -

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
Oh gosh of course I "remember" you as well. Thank you so very much for popping by to visit me and leaving a note! Of course I too am not so good at posting everyday but am determined to "give it a go". Gorgeous picture of Willow, so peaceful looking.
I see you're also hosting at blogspot and have such nice graphics, I need to see if I can spruce up mine a bit more. :o)
Have a Great Day!

Darylynn said...

Hi Kim! Love the name Willow. What kind of training does she have to do? Our Kali had puppy kindergarten and the big trick I taught her was to "High 5!" ;) The prom dress looks very pretty from the sneak peek! (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I am finally getting around to visiting and catching up with you and the family. My the girls all have grown so much! I too have read all the Left Behind Series and really can see so much going on in this world today that you just know the return of Jesus has to be soon. Satan is going all out and even our country is changing in a horrible way. But Our God is awesome and we are safe within his arms no matter what. Now my prayers are that my family to grandchildren and beyond are taught about Jesus and will be saved. I've bookmarked your site and hope to visit often. I've missed your sweet presence and friendship. Love and ~hugs~