Well first Bruce was sick on Thurs evening and all day Friday, and then Sat early AM I ended up waking at 4AM and it was not pretty. I felt so horrible all day on Saturday. Thank goodness my wonderful family was able to step in and take care of lots of the things I couldn't do. I was very sad, as I had all these big plans and had planned to spend the day with Marisa getting everything ready for her big night. Well I didn't get to do what I had planned. Thank goodness my wonderful sister, Tina took over and let everyone come to her house (except me - I didn't go). I did manage to pull myself together and go to the Grand March, even though I felt like dirt. Well it was a great night for Marisa. They had a great time. We are just praying that no one else gets this bug; it's not good at all; it takes everything out of you and the nausea and stomach pain is not good; and the things that go with that were included (yuck!).
The meal turned out great. Bruce made the main dish, which was what he calls "Fireman Chicken". It's kind of like Parmesan Chicken, but way better. It turned out really good. Then they had salad, garlic cheesy bread, and Lisa (Ben's mom) made her famous Peanut Butter Pie (it's exceptionally good). They all told me how great the meal was. I know it was yummy.

5 comments:
Hi Kimberly, You have the prettiest coolest blog! It must be a digital scrap layout? Your daughter looked so pretty for her Prom. Sorry you got sick. I live in So Ca so I know about earthquakes. I think the biggest I felt was the 1994 Northridge at a 6.7.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Northridge_Earthquake. You never get use to them. Have a great week!
Awww...your daughter looks beautiful! How fun. So sorry to hear you're sick. We had the sickies around our house, too. UGH. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Oh, so sorry you & Bruce were both sick, oh my...
Marisa looks fabulous! The food sounds scrumptious.
Did you feel the 4.5 tremor at 12:38 this morning? My bed shook and stuff rattled on the shelves beside me and of course I woke right up...I felt a little bit like "is the big one coming? what next?" and felt uneasy but I was able to get back to sleep. According to what I read in the new on Insight's home page, we've had "at least 15" since Friday's. I have felt what I thought were very mild vibrations so I guess I wasn't imagining them.
Me again...I meant to write "in the NEWS" (not "new")...sorry
Marisa looked GORGEOUS!! Just beautiful!! Her makeup, hair, everything!
How scary about the earthquake. :/ Very scary.
Enjoy the rest of the week!! God bless.
Post a Comment