
This post is for Marisa's friend Catie who celebrated her 18th birthday on Friday. Marisa is taking a birthday COOKIE to her at Sunday School in the morning to share. It looks so cute. We found it at Sam's today. The little flowers sure make us think of spring. I think Catie will be surprised. They have been friends since they were just finishing 3rd grade. Now they are both seniors and this year is almost over. We just can't believe it, time has flown by so quickly. 

The weekend is flying by. Did laundry, vacuuming; the fun stuff you know today. We did go look for some shoes for Marisa to go with her prom dress. We did find some, so now we can get her dress hemmed and altered. That will be here before you know it (April 19th). Also went to Sam's and got some things, mostly food items. Tomorrow will be a busy Sunday. Can't believe it is only one week until Easter.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Catie! I enjoyed my visit to your blog.
I cannot believe Easter is almost here either Kimberly.
I hope Catie had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed her cookie!! It is so cute.
Happy St. Patrick's Day. Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!
That sure is one cute cookie, I bet Catie loved it. Someone is creative and clever, and yes it does look very spring like doesn't it.
I know you have a real busy week and I do too, so just write when you can and don't worry when you can't. We're all in the same boat. Lubs ya xx
I hope your very busy week is off to a good start. Trust all is well. Luv ya xx
Post a Comment