Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Hero


This is a photo that was taken at a fire that Bruce was at just recently. I have been wanting to post it but they just got it to us today; so I haven't been able to. He was not aware of them taking the photo. I think it's a great shot. Some people said that they couldn't tell it was him; but I sure can. He is my HERO!! (If you click on the photo you will see it in large size and you can actually see the soot on his gear)


2 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Kim! That's an awesome photo! I know you are very proud of your brave hubby as well you should be. Jeff thinks being a firefighter is the best job in the world! (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking this would be an awesome photo for Bruce's new office wall! I'm sure it's a photo that you'll look back on in years to come with as much pride as you do today.