Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is in the air!!!


Well spring is finally in the air here, at least a little bit. These are in my mom and dad's yard, little crocus. How cute they are, and a reminder that spring is coming. We are all tired here of the nasty weather we have been having. But then today, again it is raining; so not the best day again.


My dear mother had to go to the dentist today, she wasn't looking forward to that at all. She had to get a tooth pulled, so that wasn't going to be any fun. She should be almost done by now. Just thinking of you mommy and hoping everything goes okay. Here are more of the crocus, in another color, how cute is that.

Also have to share the awards my dear friend Connie from Simply Quilted shared with me. These are the first awards I have received. Thank you! She has been a friend for many years. Her husband is my boss, well technically not my boss now, but I still think of him as my boss.
Also thanks to Tina for adding my cute signature and my counter at the bottom. Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love spring flowers! You have a nice blog and I love the template you use it is so cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Arrr spring is in the air, and it's so wonderful to see God's creation bursting into life after a long, cold winter. How very pretty.

I haven't forgotten you sweetie, I owe you an e-mail. Luv ya. xx