Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hubby very sick

Well my husband is very sick. He has the flu/upper respiratory infection and has been sick for 3 days now. His temp has still been over 101 today. It has gotten above 102, and just seems to not stay down. He has not missed work in probably at least 10 years, and now he has missed 2 days. It is really getting to him; he's not used to this. He feels very bad. He's getting tired of it too. He doesn't feel like eating, just all over yuck. I'm just praying that the girls and I don't get it. I am taking Tamiflu since I work at the doctors office and they have suggested we take it to hopefully prevent us getting it. I hope it works. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Also it is snowing again tonight. I'm tired of this snow. I'm ready for spring. I'm sure all of you are too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that Bruce is still so sick, that is not good at all. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

More snow....surely you must be getting near seeing the last of it I would think.

Hope you all have a better day tomorrow. Luv you lots. xx