Well my dear husband is better. He did go to work today and has not been running a fever. He still has lots of congestion and is drained, of course, but I think the worst is over. However my dear father has now caught it and was confirmed by the influenza test that he does have the flu. He is feeling very badly. So the rest of us are taking the medicine to help prevent us from getting it. My husband, my dad, and my husband's father had been together at the local basketball game on Sat evening, that is when my husband starting feeling badly; so I guess they are sharing. We are just praying that Bruce's father doesn't acquire it as well. The doctor did call in the medicine to try to prevent him from getting it; so hopefully that will work.
Plus our oldest daughter is scheduled to have her molars removed on Friday. She will have IV sedation and have all 4 of them removed. So please remember her in your prayers. Thanks.
Oh too they say we are to have a major snowfall on Thurs/Fri; so we'll see.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Hubby better, Daddy not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear Bruce is doing better & has returned to work, but now your poor Dad has the flu. That is not good at all. I'm certainly praying the rest of you are protected and Bruce's Dad. I'll be praying for Bethany for Friday that all will go smoothly for her.
Luv ya. xx
This influenza is really spreading locally...scary. I hope the Tamiflu works.
I had my wisdom teeth all removed with oral surgery under sedation too, only mine were done on three different occasions. It wasn't fun either...Good luck to Bethany.
Post a Comment