Well this was how it looked last night before we went to bed, and everything was all covered this morning when we got up. There was probably at least 4", but today it has been really sunny outside and all the roads are all clear, and the majority of the snow is totally gone; it's pretty unbelievable. It was still cold today, but the temp got above freezing and with the sun shining al day it melted so much. I didn't get out and take any pics this AM; so sorry this is all there is.
This was out the front door and those indents are the stepping stones in front of the house.
Yes those dots are snowflakes; it was still snowing. The road was totally covered and was slick last night.
I am posting a page that I created for Marisa; from the Beauty and the Beast production. I finally got it all done; it looks so cute. I am going to leave a link on my blog here but thought I would post it here for the first time. http://www.thestoryofyoux2.com/Marisa.html
Hope you enjoy!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Snow Here and Gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh wow, you actually caught a shot of the snow falling right then, how pretty. It does look like icing on a cake but I'm sure it doesn't feel like it, and is very cold.
I hope your dear family are each doing better today nurse Kimberly! What would they do without their faithful mom's TLC?
Luv you lots. xx
Post a Comment